Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Baseball Season Got Here Fast

So, apparently when your team plays into late October and at times November, the start of a new season comes upon you like another runner in the night...you know, when you blinded by the light?

Anyway, I thought I'd throw out what my predictions were on opening day, since I've been too busy to post them. But in that time that I've been busy, I've managed to come just a few weeks out from having my J.D. in hand. Of course that only means I have to really get into bar prep mode for the exam in July. Then it's all about making Lanzillo Sports Group the best damn agency around.

Now on to my 2012 baseball predictions, I'll start with the AL West, since well, I'm an AL West fan:

AL West:

  1. Texas Rangers
  2. Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim
  3. Oakland Athletics
  4. Seattle Mariners
AL Central:
  1. Detroit Tigers
  2. Cleveland Indians
  3. Kansas City Royals
  4. Chicago White Sox
  5. Minnesota Twins
AL East:
  1. Tampa Bay Rays
  2. New York Yankees
  3. Toronto Blue Jays
  4. Boston Red Sox
  5. Baltimore Orioles
AL Wildcard:
  1. Angels
  2. Yankees
NL West:
  1. Los Angeles Dodgers
  2. Arizona Diamondbacks
  3. San Francisco Giants
  4. Colorado Rockies
  5. San Diego Padres
NL Central:
  1. St. Louis Cardinals
  2. Milwaukee Brewers
  3. Cincinnati Reds
  4.  Pittsburg Pirates
  5. Chicago Cubs
  6. Houston Astros
NL East:
  1. Washington Nationals
  2. Philadelphia Phillies
  3. Miami Marlins (Miami you ask? See picture)
  4. Atlanta Braves
  5. New York Mets
NL Wildcard:
  1. Philadelphia Phillies
  2. Milwaukee Brewers
World Series:

Texas Rangers over the Los Angeles Dodgers in 6.

So there you have it, from the Desk of Captain Awesome. This will be the final standings in Major League Baseball. Bet accordingly, and stay awesome and enjoy the boys of summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment