Where the white women at? That is the million dollar question tonight. The answer is they will be at the Jay Z concert. Does anyone find it odd that the only time Jay Z cames to town to do a concert is during Black History Month? I find it sad because every black stereotype will be in full effect tonight. Here are some examples.
1) Bluetooth in the ear while not talking on the phone.
2) Weed will be smoked all night
3) Jorts (if you don't know what jorts are see picture)
4) A new stereotype is sagging in skinny jeans
5) Fights will break out
6) none of the acts will start on time
Obviously I am leaving of alot but this is my first blog so I had to start somewhere. Stay tuned for more blogs.